Know how stressed out grad school has made me?
I'm officially losing my mind.
Last night I went to bed hoping I'd remember that I'd need to move my car when I woke up again at 7am, because the church next door is very threatening about parking in their lot after 7am. Absolutely forgetting this fact, I head to the coffee shop and then to school to work away until about 2:30pm. At 2:30pm I walk back to my car, which thankfully has not been towed by the Methodists, and drive to pick up my Center On Rights Development calendars. (which are finished! huge!) I bring back the heavy boxes of printed calendars and park in the 5minute loading zone to take them inside. 3 hours later I remember that I've left my car there. With the hazards on. Luckily (I guess) my car battery died last weekend and my new battery just kept plugging away despite the hazard light blinkage.
Best news though? None of those resulted in tickets or towage! Not sure how.
This is my day so far. Now back to reading about refugees.
No comments:
Post a Comment